Thursday, October 24, 2013

VintagebyLIZ

Announcing the opening of my new Etsy shop:



I have been thinking of opening this shop for quite some time now, so I am so excited it's official!

As the name implies my shop is all things vintage! I will be offering some of my best vintage finds; perfect for home decor, gifts (Christmas is right around the corner!), collectors, or just because! I am determined to stock my virtual shelves with quality antiques and collectables, unique conversation pieces and all-around retro goodness!

Here's a little preview of what's already listed, with plenty more to come!:

A complete set of vintage dominoes, a promotional product produced by Kent Cigarettes.

Vintage metal baby rattle!

Set of 3 gorgeous P. Pastaud Limoges saucers.

Set of 2 hand-painted Japan decorative tiles.

Antique toby mug

To view my shop click on this link, or the link in the top left corner of this blog labelled, "My Shop"


Thanks so much for stopping by and don't forget to check out my shop!

-Liz :)



No comments:

Post a Comment