Thursday, October 17, 2013

Vintage Postcard Printables

I am not sure if I have mentioned before but my love of all things vintage started with my Mom, who is an antique dealer. Although we do not live in the same state at the moment, we still manage to share our thrift store treasures and flea market finds through excited phone calls and a plethora of picture messages :). She also sends me boxes from time to time of things she finds for me. About a week ago a got one of these boxes and one of the things inside was a collection of four vintage postcards from right around the turn of the century. I thought these were so cool that I knew I had to share them, so I have scanned them in, and edited some for use as clipart or scrap-booking! Enjoy!

Right click to copy or save any image!

1. 

2.



3.






4.





Thanks for stopping by!

-Liz :)

No comments:

Post a Comment