Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Intro!

Hey everyone!

My first official blog post! This blog is something I have been thinking of starting for awhile now, as a way to share my passion for creating. For as long as I can remember I have loved crafting, and as I have gotten older that has combined with my interests in interior design, science, nature and history to influence my personal style and creative aesthetic. And that is what I want to share with through this blog! 

Right now I am envisioning D.I.Y. by L.I.Z. to be a mash-up of craft-tutorials, repurposing projects, vintage finds and design ideas. Hopefully this blog will not only be an outlet for me, but also a source of inspiration for everyone who stumbles upon it! :)

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy! :)

-Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment