Friday, August 23, 2013

Vintage Flashcard Closet Doors

In my master bedroom I have a corner closet with two sets of white sliding doors, and although I LOVE the closet space, the large door panels monopolize an entire corner of my bedroom (so much wasted design space!!).

I also have two packs of vintage flashcards that I found at a thrift store back home, which I love but just couldn't find the right place for them.

And then it hit me! My two problems could solve each other!!

Here is my solution:


I used small binder clips to clip each card to the "shutters" on my closet doors.

These are alphabet cards with the letter and a graphic on each one so I hung them in order!

Close-up of b-f! These graphics are so adorable, definitely puts a smile  on my face every time I walk by :)

Close-up s-w! I love the patina on the "s",  And turtles are my fav!!


I love how this turned out! Super playful, but still subtle since the cards are neutral colors. And perfect for me as an apartment dweller; easy, and damage-free to install. 

Thanks for stopping by 

-Liz :)




No comments:

Post a Comment