Thursday, July 11, 2013

Telephone Table Upcycle!

This post is to introduce my latest potential project! I am at home for the month (Yayyyyy Wisconsin!!) and just the other day I went to the local Salvation Army (at which the prices are SOOO much more reasonable than in Florida!) and picked up this adorable telephone table for just 10$!


Cute detail on the back!


This one is kind of unique because of the two shelves, I have never seen one like this before. Its almost more like a sideways school desk, the top shelf even has a cut out for your pencil! 


For anyone who doesn't know what a telephone table is it pretty much just that, a table with a chair/bench attached that the telephone was placed on back in the day! They are definitely finding their way back to popularity for design and repurposing because of their compact size and shear cuteness! So needless to say I have been dying to get my hands on one of these to repurpose, and when I saw this one for only 10$ it was a no brainer!!

So with a little TLC and some DIY I'm going to bring this telephone table back to life! Stay tuned!


-Liz :)



P.S. My Mom also got this awesome ladder back chair in that same trip for only 5$!

No comments:

Post a Comment