Friday, January 24, 2014

More Free Vintage Graphics!

Here are some more cool graphics I scanned from a vintage Products catalog dated 1901! My mom found this catalog for me at an Antique store and knowing my obsession for ephemera, Thanks Mom!  I have edited these to the best of my ability (which is not the best!), but I still think they look pretty good!

Right click on any image to save!

First up are some great pocket watch graphics:








A couple fancy combs: 




A ruler for good measure :)



Scissors fit for a queen!:


Vintage ink pen:



Spoonful of sugar...



I love this one! I guess they did have charm bracelets in 1901!



Gorgeous hand mirror:



Salt or Pepper??



Victorian Medal? Not sure about this one but it's cool! 



Old timey luggage tag! Add your own text on this one! 



Any guesses?...
 This is a Shaving cup! Everything was so much fancier back in the day!



That's all for now but this book has literally hundreds of pages of images! So stay tuned!

Thanks for stopping by!

-Liz :)


**Slight Disclaimer Here: It is my understanding that these are public domain images since they were copyrighted prior to 1923, but please use these at your own risk. These can be used freely for personal use without worry, but I would encourage against using any image for monetary gain without proper knowledge of their source. I will not be held responsible for any copyright infringement.**





No comments:

Post a Comment